Monday, August 26, 2013

What's In a Name?


Some day's I want to change my name. I want to just recreate myself, become someone new, something different, something else, just something..... Then I realize that I really really like me and I wouldn't want to actually change all of me just some of those little things about me that makes me talk to myself in the car as I drive away. (lol)

I would change my name to Sayne and this would be my introduction to the world. Hey I'm Sayne , I read a lot of books and always want to write one but I have major commitment issues, and writing a book is a big ole "c" word for me. Any way it all started on my last birthday I decided I wanted to make this year like Oprah always say "the best year ever", so I made a list of all the things I would do before the next birthday something like a 40 before 40 list. It dosen't even matter if I'm already pass 40 its my world and my list don't judge me. It's my secret to keep or tell.  So on with it.

That's it for today, I think I have something else but it will have to come later....

wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment