Thursday, August 15, 2013

One and Done

It is not easy to not complain for a 24 hour period, but I was determined to make it through today so that I can move on to day 2. I am doing it and after I finish this post I am going to dive into bed like it is an Olympic size pool.

I had a lot of things that tried to get in my way today. I had a child that went to her interview dressed like she was going to a drag party, oh well I just smiled got my cranberry redbull and kept it moving. I had my son's talking like I needed to slow my truck down to 10 miles per hour and push them from my moving vehicle, but I just smiled and kept on driving until I got home. I then went straight to my room in an attempt to stay to myself. Oh but no, why oh why did them kids keep coming in my room to see if I was ok. On any other day I could have been in here in a state of decay and they would never know, but on the day that I was trying to not complain they could not stay out of my 25 meter range. It must be a conspiracy. My house looked like a tornado hit it, but I did not complain. I also did not make dinner, I'm eating sleep tonight, so it is fend for yourself day before Friday in this household. I think they are going to vote me off the island for that lol. I checked my email and I had about 12 candy crush request, I hate that ish like you can not imagine I kind of wished that I could put everyone that sent a request on a chain mail mailing list, I don't think that is complaining I just think it is fair play. I blocked all their butts and that made me happy. I almost had to hit reset for that one.

Oh and there daddy is a poop devil, out of all three bathrooms in the house why this man had to come in here to take a shyte?  Because he is plotting against my success. Only one more hour to go and I am done with this challenge. Next time I will do something like not eat carbs for 24 hours that would be so much easier. Because right now I am so mad I want to set him on fire. I may have anger issues when I look at it like that, but I will not complain until 12:01. He didn't even spray, really where they do that at?

On to the next challenge. Tomorrow my challenge is to complement everyone that I encounter. If I interact with you I will complement you. I am going to be a better me, one day at a time. 
Well this is about to be a wrap One and Done on to the next one.

Wish my luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment