Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Moves

Well well well

So there I was little Miss HennyPenny trying to make everybody happy while it was driving me almost insane. I had to take a stand and announce it to the world..." I am not sorry, I will not say sorry, because I have never been sorry in my life". I however comma, do apologize for all the things that you think I should may be sorry for. 

I apologize that I have life of my own and I cannot visit you in yours every freakin day.

I apologize that I don't want to have a standing appointment with you for coffee, cookies, or any other confection every week. That is too much like dating, and I am not interested in dating you. Whom every "you" maybe.

I apologize that I am not the "me" you expect me to be. Shoot I don't have a cape, give me a break.

Enough of all these apologies. I looked at myself in the mirror and I did not recognize myself.  I was so busy trying to be everything to everybody that I lost me in the process.  I have been sleeping and eating like these are the last days. So while I have gained weight I have lost my identity.

Public service announcement:  I am starting a 28 day fast. I am going to not complain about anything for 24 hours tomorrow. Then I am going to do something just for me for the next 27 days. Selfish maybe but that is what I am going to do.

So well, well, well day 1 starts tomorrow and I will be blogging how it goes. Wish me luck.

More to follow starting in the morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment