Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Problem with being On the Top

The problem with being on top is that you have to step on a few people to get there. I am not totally sold on the ideal that when someone tells me that they are truly happy for my success that there is not a little envy in them. Because even when I am happy for you, there is a little green eyed monster in my belly that I try to destroy but no matter how hard I try it is like roaches it won't die. I have envy.

I am so very tired of people smiling in my face and when I say MYI mean any old MY that applies! Face saying how happy they are and then in the next breath talking smack about how they can do better or how they would do something different. Well here is a novel ideal...get off your arse where your great plans come from and do something, instead of just polluting the air by just saying a lot of nothing.  I can not count the amount of times I have sat in a random waiting room and wished that some random stranger throat would get so dry that dust would shoot out of if so they would SHUT THE HECK UP.  What has brought on this rant is the current chat about the President. I am so sick and tired of these people of these UN-united states talking about there/our President.  Only in this America can the people talk this much ISH against the leader that THEY the same people voted into that office. Let THEM try that in Cuba, it would be a sad, sad day for these UN loyal Americans. Only in these Americas can and impeached ex-president get more respect than the reigning President. I would shake my head but this it just these American way. I am proud to be an American but ashamed of the way we misbehave in front of company.

I don't stand here claiming to understand politics... that's why I shop and not run for office. However, comma, I vote because in these Americas it is my right and I get it RIGHT. All over the world when there is some other country that is having a civil war they ALL call on these united states to come and help. In my history books I don't recall any foreigner countries sending help in our civil war so riddle me that. Also in all united nations effort, why is it that these United States always send the most troops? Why are we always the most united in the nations, why are we always the ones called out? Why are there not children on the news telling the President or Lords of Other Nations that if they don't send help when they grow up they will tell the world that the Lords, Prim Ministers, Queens, Head How's, didn't help then.

The Problem with being on top is that you can not make everybody happy. At best you might make one person a day happy, and if that person is yourself they you are winning the game. If you are not that person you got to go back to the drawing board and try again tomorrow.  You have to crack a few eggs to make a cake, squeeze a few lemons to make lemonade, know when to hold em know when to fold em, know when to walk away know when to run. In the end you will be on top with a good strategy a piece of cake and a tall glass of lemonade, and you will be a winner. It is not easy being on top but the view is lovely.

This is much ado about nothing. I think I will go to bed now and start all over tomorrow.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment