Sunday, August 18, 2013

Commitment Issues

I confess that I have commitment issues. I can not or maybe I will not commit to blogging every day. I don't think I have enough things to blog about. I could blog but it would bore even me and I am the most interesting person I know. I have to laugh at that one. OK so the pay it forward mission was a bust I was not feeling well and only left the house twice, so I did not pass paths with strangers but I did feed my children so that has got to count somewhere in the scheme of things. I also paid for something expensive for my son in college so that has to count for something too. OK that may be a poor excuse and pulling at straws and I will have to try again at that one another day.

On to the weekend hey it's the weekend every higher powers take a break on the weekend and I am not a higher power but I am going to take a break. I will continue my 28 day to a better me one fat baby step at another time and as for tonight it is still officially the weekend so I am going to have some tea and take a break.

More blogging tomorrow when I have a better disposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment