Wednesday, August 14, 2013

If at first you don't suceed...

So here I was thinking that not complaining for just 24 hours would be easy. Well I was wrong. I was so wrong that when I went to bed after mid-night I almost had t hit the reset. Damn, damn, damn  me of weaker flesh.

I woke up with a mild headache and thought that after copious amount of coffee that I would be ok. Coffee is my addiction, one of many but the one that has me in headlock begging for my next drip. I took my daughter to her job interview, where she decided that working at McDonald's was beneath her. Really!!! coming from a child that has never held a job. Well she better get use to getting low because she has got to get a job so burger up! I was so proud of me not complaining about her spoiled behind that I gave myself a pat on the back. From there I went into traffic and all bets were off. OMG why is it so hard for people to follow basic traffic rules.

I swear that some people have to peddle there cars to get them to move. How in the heck high waters does it take you two, count them two green lights to make a turn on an intersection. I would feel bad if it was an old person, but no it was a test drive dummy, just wasting time texting instead of watching the light. I wish I had a monster truck so I could run them over, back up and run them over again, and again. I was an epic failure with in 32 seconds of being in traffic.

I tried to do a save by saying the I was not specific with the fussing, but to be honest with myself I have to start all over tomorrow. Damn that traffic and all the people who throw cigarettes out their windows. I hate you and wish I could pass you and dump 100 pounds of butts on my hood, head, face. Oh and all those texting busy bodies that think I have to drive defensively because you are to busy to shut up and drive, and not to forget those of you who go below the speed limit causing traffic delays or so fast over the limit that you are dying to get where you are going and trying to kill me in the process. I hate you most and wish I could blink you into the void.

Anyhow, I will have to try again tomorrow, because if at first you don't succeed you have to try and try again, or you figure out you are weak like Eve and you eat some snake apples. Now that is another story all together. Exhale, smile, and put on my big girl panties because tomorrow I will be a rock.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment