Friday, August 23, 2013

Humility

Where do we learn to be humble?  Is it something taught or a seed planted at birth that matures or fails to mature as we grow? 

I want to be humble enough to know that when I'm wrong, I can except that and apologize and move on. However comma,I find that humility is a bitter pill.while I'm being humble someone else may see it as being weak. Who wants to be weak? Not me. So humble pie...not "I" so much. Character flaw or strength? Cup half full or empty? Six in one hand a half dozen in the other? I can go on and on. The point is humility had to be mutual.

You can't be humble toward an ungrateful individual who sees no wrong in their character, ways, themselves in general. It's like respect to get it you have to give it. Ok maybe not like that. To be humble or open to humility you must have humility for others in you...that's better...that's what I meant.

Wish me luck on to the next day...counting

No comments:

Post a Comment