Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dear Ex-Friend

Dear Ex-Friend

    Let me take this time to Ex-plain. The time we spent was the best of times but just like all good things they have come to what seems like and end.
    There I was waiting for the music at the end of the show and all I got was bitter silence. Was it fair to Ex-pect that we at least owed it to each other to play the last track. So not ONE of us would b left waiting for the keys of the score to play the final notes.
     So, so long, farewell, be gone, good luck. I won't give another moment, or take anything less.  Ex-friend I will miss you.  Good bye.
 
This was the Dear John I wrote to my beloved Coke Cola. I have since cheated and went back, we can't get enough of each other. Don't judge me. Today I was just me and that is the best I can be. How many more days on this better me thing? What was I thinking? It's getting late, to bed with me.
 
Wish me luck, tomorrow I will be more than my hair....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment