Monday, August 26, 2013

Dear Mr Good Sport

I have a question, who coined the phrase, " it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game".  Yeah right, who said that "ish", I'll tell you who... A big LOSER with a good attitude.

It matters. If you win or lose...Who likes to play well, and lose? I'll tell you a  LOSER with a good attitude.

If I play hard and well, I want to win. In the process of winning if some un-sportsmen like conduct happens that's chalked up to the game.

So you stupid "see the change in people, people" stop coining dumb ass phrases, cause at the end of the day it really matters, damn it, it matters. So stop telling bad lies. LOSER

If you have to lie make it a good one, like.....there is a lesson in every loss, and we will learn it well. Which in reality isn't a lie at all.

 I could go on with this all night but it's late and I need my coffee like a fat kid needs cake. I'm tired. I would rather you hurt my feeling with the truth than to set me up with a mouth full of dusty lies. If I put in the effort to play hard you better believe that the only outcome I want is to win or almost die trying because failure is not an option in my reality. So Dear Mr. Good Sport if you were looking for less you  barked up the wrong tree. And now you know..

Wish me Luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment