Wednesday, September 4, 2013

This is Grown People Stuff

"It always starts innocently enough, and before you can catch your breath...you done fell into Grown People Stuff"

This is Grown People Stuff.

Contrary to popular beliefs it takes more than fancy equipment to work with grown people stuff. You may consider yourself as Mr. Baisden  said a Maintenance Man putting I work. But if that is all you bringing to the table then that ain't gonna cut it when getting into grown people stuff.

You can't just be a "quick fit-it man", you got to be something like an "I own it man", with grown people stuff.  You have to be a Jack of all trades, and a Master of many. Alaskan pipe layer, Texas oil driller, Atlanta peach picker, Candy Land candy licker. Like Thor you have to handle your hammer on some kind of other world level tip to get with this Grown People Stuff.

Me looking at you, looking at me, looking at you, flirtation leading to conversations, leading to sarcasm, followed by tonguegasums, and it all started innocently enough and before you caught your breath. You got caught up into this Grown People Stuff.


Sometimes when I have nothing to do I try my hand at writing poetry. It kind of sucks but I like the process. So.......

Wish me luck until the next line....

No comments:

Post a Comment